Sunday. One of the most relaxing days of the week. My Sundays typically revolve around coffee/ cooking / eating & maybe some exercise. What about yours?
This Sunday was no different. Cody came over for a sauna ( so good for the skin) and some coffee. I made my pumpkin spiced lattes & shared the recipe for that on instagram so check that out there. I seem to be on a pumpkin kick. But tis the season right?
It’s now Monday, slightly behind schedule, but I’m not one to rush a post. If it’s not ready to go then it’s not ready to go, and I won’t publish something I do not like.
I didn’t plan on sharing this recipe with you today because let’s be honest it’s pretty basic. Not the most creative thing… obviously. But, then I thought, I might as well share it with you guys because I love this recipe and I’m all about sharing things I love with you guys!
& simplicity is the way to go when it comes to food. That’s my opinion at least.
- 2 cups large flake oats
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2.5 generous tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- dash of sea salt
- 2.5 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Place coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla in a pot. Stir until coconut oil has melted. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Fold all ingredients together, until well incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Evenly place granola on your baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, checking on it every 10 minutes.
+ for another extremely Fall(ish) recipe check out my Apple Spiced Smoothie.
This week I will be sharing with you my random travel essentials AND one of my favourite, most used recipes. I’m not going to tell you what that is, but trust me it’s so simple & worth checking out.
I will also be leaving for Toronto next Wednesday, so we have lots of new content to look forward to, right?
Anyways guys. I’m off to format / publish this post, so have a great week!